The first thing to consider when designing a laboratory is safety, that is, safe access. What should we pay attention to when designing safe passage? Here, let's go!
The exit of the safe passage shall be marked conspicuously. The laboratory shall plan and exclude roads and exits in advance. Consider the rationality and safety of the exit road. Considering the panic, fear and severity that may occur in the process of emergency evacuation, exit and exit signs need to be eye-catching, easy to understand, and easy to distinguish from other signs.
Other export goods can be used as emergency export goods as long as they meet the requirements of emergency export.
III. the door of the room shall be locked as required, and the lock on the door shall be easy to open quickly. In general, the room in the laboratory does not need to be equipped with a door lock. If it is necessary to use the door lock, it shall be opened in time, and personnel escape shall not be hindered.
4. Establish laboratory safety rules
1. The supervision and inspection of the daily safety management of the laboratory shall be in the charge of a specially assigned person. All personnel entering the laboratory shall participate in the training of laboratory safety knowledge.'
2. The laboratory must strictly abide by the relevant regulations of the state and the company, and have requirements for the management system, operation standards and precautions of the instruments and equipment. Conduct necessary operation and use training for instrument and equipment operators
3. Warning labels shall be pasted on dangerous places, equipment, equipment, articles and skill operation
4. Strengthen safety protection at the place where dangerous products are stored. According to the danger of chemicals, take corresponding safety protection measures.
5. Wastes generated in the laboratory shall be classified and treated according to the regulations.
6. The laboratory shall adhere to ventilation, keep the fire passage unblocked, and ensure the normal use of safety protection equipment and equipment