Laboratory roofs usually use decorative ceiling, material selection needs to be beautiful and generous, color tone, in line with the design requirements, solid and reliable, our aluminium fastener ceiling, for example, to facilitate you to better understand the requirements of laboratory roof decoration, the main reason for choosing aluminium fastener ceiling is simple operation, easy maintenance, easy removal. The steel plate is replaced and repaired.
Preparations for laboratory roof decoration
(1) Install various pipes and equipment on the ceiling to determine the orientation of lamps, vents and various lighting.
(2) Before installing roof cover, wet construction of wall and ground should be completed.
(3) Build the frame of roof construction platform.
(4) Before large-scale construction of light steel frame ceiling, a model room should be made to deal with the structure of ceiling arch, lamp groove, ventilation outlet and other parts. After identification, large-scale construction should be carried out.
Photo of Aluminum Button Ceiling
Construction technology of laboratory roof decoration
Foundation spring line installation suspender main keel installation side keel installation secondary keel installation Aluminum fastener installation cleaning completion sub-item acceptance.
Construction details of laboratory roof decoration
(1) Bulletline: According to the floor elevation line, according to the design elevation, the ceiling elevation line bounces around the wall to find the center of the room and draw keel gradation line on the wall with the center of the room.
(2) Installation of main keel hanger: Determine the lower end elevation of the hanger. After the hanger touches the ceiling elevation line and keel position line, the prefabricated hanger is installed. The installation of the hanger is fixed on the roof with eight expansion bolts. The derrick is made of 8 round steel, and the spacing of suspenders is controlled within 1200 mm.
(3) Installation of main keel: C38 light steel keel is generally selected as the main keel, and the spacing is controlled within 1200 mm. The main keel supporting part is connected with the hanger rod during installation.
(4) Side keel installation: 25 x 25 mm keel is fixed around the wall according to the room net height requirement with cement nails, and the distance between cement nails shall not be greater than 300 mm.
(5) Secondary keel installation: According to the specifications and sizes of the aluminium clasp plate, the secondary keel matched with it is installed, and the secondary keel is hung on the main keel by suspension. When the length of the lower keel needs more than one continuous collection, the lower keel connector is used to hang on the ceiling, while the end is connected, first adjusting the straight and then fixing.
(6) Metal plate installation: Aluminum clasp plate installation, in the middle of the assembly area perpendicular to the secondary keel direction pull the datum line, and align the datum line, so that the datum line is installed on both sides. When installing, take and release the light, you must press the sides of the square plate along the flanging place gently, clip into the keel and push it back.
(7) Cleaning: After the installation of the aluminum button plate, wipe the plate thoroughly with a rag, without any dirt or fingerprints.
(8) Allowable deviation and inspection method of aluminium fastener ceiling