Sterilization or disinfection of equipment and places for microbiological testing must be stopped. Different objects adopt different disposal methods.
1． 高压蒸汽灭菌: 工作服、口罩、稀释液等，置高压杀菌锅内，普通采用121℃灭菌半小时,当然不同的培育基有不同的请求,应分别处置。
1. High-pressure steam sterilization: work clothes, masks, diluents, etc., placed in a high-pressure sterilizing pot, usually sterilized at 121 for half an hour. Of course, different culture media have different requests and should be disposed of separately.
2． 火焰灭菌： 接种针、接种环等可直接火焰灭菌。
2. Flame sterilization: inoculation needles, inoculation rings, etc. can be directly flame sterilized.
3． 高温枯燥灭菌： 各种玻璃器皿、注射器、吸管等，置于燥箱中160℃灭菌2小时。
3. High-temperature drying sterilization: all kinds of glassware, syringes, pipettes, etc. are sterilized in a drying box at 160 C for 2 hours.
4． 一 般消毒: 无菌室内的凳、工作台、试管架、天平、待检物容器或包装均无法停止灭菌，必需用其他办法停止消毒处置，采用2%石炭酸或来苏儿水溶液擦拭消毒，工作人员的手也用此法停止消毒。
4. General disinfection: stools, workbenches, test-tube racks, balances, containers or packages in sterile rooms can not stop sterilization. It is necessary to stop sterilization by other means. 2% carbolic acid or Lysol solution is used to wipe and disinfect, and the hands of staff members are also stopped sterilization by this method.
5． 空气的消毒： 开启紫外灯映照30―60分钟 即可。
5. Air disinfection: turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30-60 minutes.
1. Stop sterilizing the sterile room space and turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30-60 minutes.
2． 检验用的有关器材， 搬入无菌室前必需分别进会灭菌消毒。
2. The relevant equipment for inspection must be sterilized and disinfected separately before being moved into the sterile room.
3. Operators must wash and disinfect their hands and wear aseptic clothes, hats and shoes before entering the aseptic room.
4. Disinfect the hands again after entering the sterile room, and then stop the inspection operation.
Notices in Operating Process
1. Actions should be light, not too fast, so as not to disturb the air and increase pollution; glassware should also be taken lightly to avoid damage to the environment.
2. The operation should stop near the flame zone.
3. The metal equipments such as inoculation ring and needle need to be burned before and after application. When burning, it passes through internal flame first, so that the residue is dried and then burned to sterilize.
4. When using the suction tube, do not directly suck or blow the suction tube with your mouth, but must be operated with ear wash ball.
5． 察看平板时不好 开盖，如欲沾取菌落检查时，必需靠近火焰区操作，平皿盖也不能 大开，而是上下盖恰当开缝。
5. It is not easy to open the cover when inspecting the flat plate. If you want to stain the bacterial colony for inspection, you must operate close to the flame zone. The cover of the flat plate can not be opened wide, but the top and bottom cover should be properly seamed.
6． 停止可疑致病菌涂片染色时，应运用夹子夹持玻片，切勿用手 直接拿玻片，以免形成污染，用过的玻片也应置于消毒液中浸泡消毒，然后再洗濯。
6. When stopping the staining of suspicious pathogenic bacteria smears, clips should be used to hold the slides. Never hold the slides directly with your hands in order to avoid contamination. Used slides should also be soaked and disinfected in disinfectant solution, and then washed.
7. Finish the work, pick up the samples and equipment on the worktable, and wipe the worktable with disinfectant at last.