Acceptance and acceptance of circulating water system for laboratory renovation:
1. The material and specifications of the pipes of the circulating water system should be different from those of the design, and the stopping system should be suppressed after the completion of the construction.
2. Circulating water pipelines should be treated with heat preservation and heat tracing in northern areas, so as not to freeze and crack when they are not used in winter.
3. Valves and control loops of circulating water system should be different from design.
4. The electrical circuit of the circulating water system should be stopped before commissioning. The water-bearing pump and the fan motor should stop the electrical experiment (for example, the insulation of the circuit, for example, the insulation of the motor and the DC resistance) and be kept in file.
5. The first test run shall stop testing and record all the voltage and current of its circuit (transfer such data to the owner as the original data for archiving, and stop comparing after previous overhauls).
Acceptance and acceptance of ventilation circuit for laboratory decoration:
1. Laboratory exhaust pipes should have corrosion resistance and non-flammability due to the particularity of gas (the corrosive gases in conventional laboratories are divided into organic corrosion and inorganic corrosion, in addition to special inorganic corrosion such as salt corrosion and hydrogen sulfide corrosion).
2. The ventilation duct needs vibration isolation and control measures. The bracket of the ventilation duct should be qualified for anti-corrosion. (There must be soft connection at the junction of the ventilator and the ventilation duct to avoid vibration transmission. At the same time, there must be rigid bracket at the three, three or four ends of the ventilation duct to avoid the impact of vibration airflow on the service life of the ventilation duct. At the same time, the straight line should not be less than 1 and rigid bracket per 10 meters, and the outdoor ventilation duct should be considered. Domain characteristics, such as typhoon, hurricane, monsoon, direction elements.
3. Exhaust duct needs thermal insulation measures, and conforms to national standards and design requirements (Southern region will be due to regional climate characteristics, high air humidity and low air conditioning temperature conflict, thus constituting condensation phenomenon. Because of the extreme cold in winter, the vapor inside the duct condenses into ice and adheres to the inner wall of the duct.
4. The diameter and way of air duct, the position and sealing of air valves, sleeves, environmental sampling ports passing through fire protection zones should be correct.