I. Characteristics of Test Buildings
Generally speaking, the design of test building has four characteristics in structure specialty, one is bearing characteristics, that is, the placement of test equipment should be cooperated by structure; the other is using characteristics, that is, coordinating the completion of the cooperation of test demand structure in three-dimensional space; the third is the characteristics of vibration avoidance, that is to say, the cooperative solution of the oscillation demand structure of test equipment; and the fourth is spatial characteristics, that is, especially large-scale. The structure of test equipment needs to cooperate in space configuration.
Division of Laboratories in Educational Laboratory Building
1. There are physical laboratory, chemical laboratory and biological laboratory in the test building.
2. Physical and chemical laboratories can be divided into three types: trial-and-talk laboratory, group-test laboratory and demonstration laboratory.
3. Biological laboratories can be divided into three types: microscopic laboratory, demonstration laboratory and bioanatomical laboratory. According to educational needs and different conditions of schools, these types of laboratories can be set up or used simultaneously.
3. Basic Notices for General Functional Layout of Test Buildings
1. When designing furniture layout in the laboratory, the horizontal distance between the front of the first row of test tables and the blackboard should not be less than 2.5m, and the row distance should not be less than 1.2m.
2. The back edge of the last test table should not be greater than 11m from the blackboard and less than 1.2m from the back wall. The net distance between the end of the test table and the wall (or the wall column or equipment pipeline protruding from the wall) should not be less than 0.5m.
3. Water supply and drainage systems, ventilation pipes and various power outlets should be set up in various laboratories and auxiliary rooms according to functional requirements.
4. Blackboard, platform, curtain pole, screen hook, mirror line and "learning garden" column should be set up in the laboratory.
5. Ground leakage should be installed on the ground of chemical laboratory, chemical preparation laboratory and biological anatomy laboratory.
The above information is our laboratory renovation and publication hope you can like our website is: !