Aseptic room, also known as inoculation room, is a special laboratory for systematic inoculation, purification of bacteria and other aseptic operations. In microbial work, inoculation and transplantation of bacteria is a major operation. The characteristics of this operation are to ensure the pure strain of bacteria and prevent the contamination of miscellaneous bacteria. In the air of general environment, there are many dust and bacteria, which easily cause pollution and greatly interfere with the vaccination work. The following edition will introduce the standardization of decoration design of microbial sterile room for you.
Asepsis room setting
The sterile room should be set up according to the principle of economy and science. Its basic requirements are as follows:
(1) The sterile room should have two rooms, one inside and the other outside. The other is the sterile room and the other is the buffer room. Room volume should not be too large to facilitate air sterilization. The interior area is 2 *2.5=5m2, the exterior area is 1 *2=2m2, and the height is below 2.5m. There should be a ceiling.
(2) There should be sliding doors in the interior to reduce the fluctuation of air. The doors should be located farthest from the workbench. The doors in the exterior should also be sliding doors, which should be located farthest from the interior.
(3) A small window should be opened on the walls or "partitions" between the interior and the exterior so as to provide the necessary passageway for the delivery of goods inside and outside during the inoculation process, so as to reduce the number of people entering and leaving the interior and reduce the pollution level. The small window is 60 cm wide, 40 cm high and 30 cm thick. The inside and outside of the window are hung with paired pulling fans.
(4) The sterile room has a small and tight volume. After a period of use, the indoor temperature is very high. Therefore, ventilation windows should be set up. The ventilation window should be set on the roof at the entrance door of the inner room (that is, the farthest position from the worktable), preferably with double-deck structure, with shutters on the outer layer and suction-plate windows on the inner layer. The ventilation window can be opened after use in the inner room and before sterilization to circulate air. Conditional installation of constant temperature and humidity machine.
Sterile indoor equipment and appliances
(1) Sterile indoor workbench, no matter what material, use, requires smooth surface and level of the table.
(2) Install an ultraviolet lamp (mostly 30W) inside and outside. The indoor ultraviolet lamp should be installed directly above the regular working seat, 2 m above the ground. The outdoor ultraviolet lamp can be installed in the center of the outdoor.
(3) the outer rooms should have special work clothes, shoes, caps, masks, pottery basins and towels containing the suer water, hand held sprayers and 5% carbolic acid solutions.
(4) There should be alcohol lamps, commonly used inoculation tools, stainless steel knives, scissors, tweezers, 70% alcohol cotton balls, industrial alcohol, glass sheets, special crayons, record books, pencils, label paper, glue, waste baskets and so on.
Sterilization and disinfection of sterile room
(1) Fumigation: This is the measure of sterilizing the sterile room thoroughly. The sterile room should be fumigated and sterilized when it has been used for a long time and the pollution is serious. It can be fumigated with formaldehyde, lactic acid or sulphur.
(2) spray: before the use of asepsis room. Spray can cause particles and microorganisms to settle in the air, preventing dust flying on the desktop and ground, and having bactericidal effect. It can be sprayed with 5% carbolic acid.
(3) Ultraviolet irradiation: before each use of sterile room. Ultraviolet radiation has better bactericidal effect. Usually the ultraviolet lamp should be turned on for 30 to 60 minutes.
Do you understand the above information? For more information on laboratory renovation, please click on our website . Thank you for your support.